Image Courtesy of ddpavumba @ FreeDigitalPhotos.net
- Would you like to study at a university in the Czech Republic in Czech, so that you don’t have to pay tuition?
- Have you applied for a visa, but unsuccessfully, or would you just like to start studying from home before you actually come to the Czech Republic?
- Are you interested in an intensive preparatory Czech language course via the Internet?
What I’m offering
- Six years of experience with preparing students for the Czech language entrance exams at the University of Economics in Prague.
- Three years of experience with intensive preparatory Czech language courses at the University of Life Sciences in Prague.
- Lessons three times a week (video sessions).
- Small groups (2-4 students) or individual lessons.
- Online support (email, Google Drive, blog).
- First, general vocabulary and main grammatical rules will be covered.
- In the final part, lessons will be focused on reading authentic materials (news articles, texts from university textbooks, etc.), speaking about them, and writing.
- After completing all the four stages, students should achieve the B1 or B2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, which is required by most Czech universities.
- The harder you work, the better results you’ll get! I expect students to diligently fulfil their tasks and study on their own.
Modules and prices
Group lessons (a plan for Slavic students; target level = B2)
- Module 1: Basic Czech I – 60 lessons = 415 EUR*
- Module 2: Basic Czech II – 84 lessons = 645 EUR*
- Module 3: Basic Czech III – 108 lessons = 830 EUR*
- Module 4: Speaking and Writing – 81 lessons = 625 EUR*
* Lessons for individual modules have to be prepaid. Payment method: bank transfer or PayPal.
Individual lessons (a plan for a nonSlavic student; target level = B1)
- Module 1: Basic Czech I – 60 lessons = 690 EUR**
- Module 2: Basic Czech II – 84 lessons = 970 EUR**
- Module 3: Basic Czech III – 68 lessons = 785 EUR**
** Lessons have to be prepaid, but an individual payment plan may be worked out (monthly payments, e.g.). Payment method: bank transfer or PayPal.
Do you have any questions?
Please, contact me at email@example.com.